ReIReS has three advisory bodies: the Advisory Committee, the Access Board, and the Peer Review Committee.
The Advisory Committee provides advice on the general project strategies and offers independent evaluations and analysis concerning the effectiveness of the impact of the project both in the academic field and in the other kind of audiences addressed by ReIReS.
Advisory Committee Members:
- Frances ANDREWS (University of St. Andrews, SCOTLAND).
- Florentina BADALANOVA GELLER (Guest Professor at the Excellence Cluster Topoi., GERMANY).
- Claire CLIVAZ (Head of Digital Enhanced Learning at the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, SWITZERLAND).
- Jennifer EDMOND (Director of DARIAH, IRELAND).
- Silvio FERRARI (Università Statale di Milano, ITALY).
- Bente MAEGARD (CLARIN, DANEMARK).
- Mladen POPOVIC (Dean of the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies, NETHERLANDS).
The Access Board consists of eight members selected within the consortium and representing each partner providing facilities in the project, namely Transnational Access and Virtual Access.
Access Board Members:
- BREPOLS: Jan DRIESEN.
- EPHE: Jacques BERCHON.
- FSCIRE: Michele PELLEGRINI.
- KULEUVEN: Roxanne WYNS.
- UNIHAMBURG: Libera PISANO.
- UNIMAINZ: Alexandra NUSSER.
- UNISOFIA: Vasya VELINOVA.
Peer Review Committee
The Peer Review Committee consists of seven members, two internal and five external, and oversees the scholarly review and ranking of the TNA (TransNational Access) submissions.
Peer Review Committee members:
- Claus ARNOLD (UNI MAINZ).
- Mathijs LAMBERIGTS (KU LEUVEN).
- Tarald RASMUSSEN (University of OSLO).
- Giulio BUSI (FU BERLIN).
- Christoph MARKSCHIES (Humboldt-Universität zu BERLIN).
- Vencislav KARAVALCHE (Faculty of Theology, University of SOFIA and Director of Foundation “Heritage of Zograph monastery”).