Brepols Publishers is offering a special prize of € 1.000 (excl. VAT) to ReIReS partners for publishing open access articles that deal with or are related to the work of ReIReS.
The following additional conditions apply:
- The article must fit the general subject of the journal.
- The article must be accepted by the editorial board.
- The article must pass normal peer review according to good scholarly practices.
- The contributor must sign a Gold Open Access protocol with detailed conditions prior to publication.
- No more than 20% Gold OA per journal issue.
- full editorial and marketing support.
- metadata, incl. DOI, and guaranteed archival service through Portico (www.Portico.org).
- publication, both in print and online (www.brepolsonline.net), in well‐established, peer‐reviewed journals.
- freely availability upon publication of the final version, on the Brepols platform, in repositories and on third party websites (if properly referenced and with DOI).
Read more here.