ReIReS is proud to announce the dates of the six schools on the use and study of special documents and the six courses on digital humanities and historical religious studies.
The six one-week schools on the use and study of special documents are coordinated by the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz and will take place:
- Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz: 23-28 September 2018
- EPHE Paris: 17-22 February 2019
- University Sofia: 22-27 September 2019
- KU Leuven: 15-20 February 2020
- University of Hamburg: 14-19 June 2020
- Fscire Bologna 20-25 September 2020
The six three-day courses on digital humanities and historical religious studies are coordinated by the Leibniz-Institut für Europäische Geschichte (IEG) in Mainz and will take place:
- Leibniz-Institut für Europäische Geschichte, Mainz: 21-23 January, 2019
- Fscire Bologna: 3-5 July, 2019
- University Sofia: 19-21 November, 2019
- KU Leuven: 30 March-1 April, 2020
- Brepols Publishers: 1-3 April 2020
- University of Hamburg: 22-24 November 2020
The schools and courses are open to persons affiliated to the ReIReS project partners and also to maximum five persons affiliated to institutions outside the consortium.
In October 2018 the full training programme will be published. Announcements for each school and course will follow separately in the course of the years.
Read here more about training.