The organizers of the forthcoming ReIReS DH Course in Bologna, 3-5 July 2019, have presented the updated program.
The three-days course will be given by expers in the field:
- Maristella Agosti, University of Padua.
- Dino Buzzetti, University of Bologna.
- Fabio Cusimano, Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana.
- Davide Dainese, University of Bologna.
- Alicia González Martínez, University of Hamburg.
- Paolo Monella, University of Palermo.
- Thomas Milo, Decotype.
- Francesca Tomasi, University of Bologna.
The course aims at four main goals:
- Participants will acquire general knowledge about: main markup languages, semantic web, digital texts and images;
- Participants will explore new frontiers for the use of DH for historical sources, even within historical-religious contexts;
- participants will be trained in how to develop methodologies to encode and decode historical sources;
- participants will learn methodological implications of DH technical tools.
Here you can download the updated program.
Application is open until June 10, 2019. Go here for more information and application.
AIUCD – Associazione per l’Informatica Umanistica e la Cultura Digitale
Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana