The online materials, used during the recent ReIReS School on the Use and Study of Special documents, organized by the University of Sofia, are now available for re-use.
The materials cover topics like:
- The exhibition In the Beginning was the Word.
- Digital Resources for Studying the History of Old Bulgarian (Old Church Slavonic).
- How to Identify and Analyze Medieval Theological Fragments.
- Zographou (Zograf) Monastery Digital Resources at Sofia University.
- The Old Bulgarian (Old Church Slavonic) as a Lingua Sacra of the Orthodox Slavonic World.
- The Research Centre for Slavic and byzantine Studies and Its Manuscript Collections.
Go here for the online materials.