ReIReS has three advisory bodies: the Advisory Committee, the Access Board, and the Peer Review Committee.
The Advisory Committee provides advice on the general project strategies and offers independent evaluations and analysis concerning the effectiveness of the impact of the project both in the academic field and in the other kind of audiences addressed by ReIReS.
Advisory Committee Members (click on the names for their bios):
- Frances ANDREWS (University of St. Andrews, SCOTLAND).
- Florentina BADALANOVA GELLER (Guest Professor at the Excellence Cluster Topoi, GERMANY).
- Jennifer EDMOND (Director of DARIAH, IRELAND).
- Silvio FERRARI (Università Statale di Milano, ITALY).
- Francesca DE JONG (University of Utrecht, Executive Director of CLARIN)
- Mladen POPOVIC (Dean of the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies, NETHERLANDS).
The Access Board consists of eight members selected within the consortium and representing each partner providing facilities in the project, namely Transnational Access and Virtual Access.
Access Board Members:
- BREPOLS: Jan DRIESEN.
- EPHE: Denis PELLETIER.
- FSCIRE: Davide DAINESE.
- KULEUVEN: Mathijs LAMBERIGTS.
- KULEUVEN/LIBIS: Roxanne WYNS.
- UNIHAMBURG: Libera PISANO.
- UNIMAINZ: Alexandra NUSSER.
- UNISOFIA: Vasya VELINOVA.
Peer Review Committee
The Peer Review Committee consists of seven members, two internal and five external, and oversees the scholarly review and ranking of the TNA (TransNational Access) submissions.
- Claus ARNOLD (UNI MAINZ).
- Massimo FAGGIOLI (Villanova University)
- Judith GRUBER (KU LEUVEN).
- Mathijs LAMBERIGTS (KU LEUVEN).
- Christoph MARKSCHIES (Humboldt-Universität zu BERLIN).
- Ventzislav KARAVALTCHEV (Faculty of Theology, University of SOFIA and Director of Foundation “Heritage of Zograph monastery”).
- Judith OLSZOWY-SCHLANGER (OXFORD-PARIS).